A unit is a member of your Commander's army. Units can be recruited several ways during gameplay, and each has their own unique properties and abilities. Every unit has the following statistics:
- Gender: A unit's gender is randomly determined and has no effect on gameplay.
- Name: A unit's first and last name is randomly generated with gender and nationality taken into account. A nickname can by assigned by the player, e.g. John "Ace" Smith.
- Class: A unit's class determines their abilities and weapons.
- Rank: The unit's rank within your army. There are three levels of rank, attained by success on the battlefield.
- Traits: When a unit has reached the second rank, they will be granted a random trait. They will receive another upon reaching the third rank.
- Health: How much damage a unit can suffer after armor has been depleted. Injuries are only possible when a unit takes health damage.
- Armor: How much damage a unit can suffer before beginning to take health damage.
- Speed: How many squares on the map a unit can move per turn.
List of units Edit
- See Classes